Sunday 9 February 2014

Top 2 Social media I currently use


LinkedIn:

I am using LinkedIn specifically for professional life. It seems that professionals in financial services industry, at least, are using LinkedIn more in daily business and marketing, not only for personal career "marketing"!

Up till today, I do not use LinkedIn fully to serve my career objectives yet! My plan was to exploit LinkedIn later this year, but "ONE Award" is forcing me to do that from right now!


facebook:

As I mentioned before; personally, I do not like facebook technique: I consider it as if it is created for entertaining and time wasting only! It is to surf free its sea without possible beginning or ending. My previous using of facebook made me appear, like most Syrians last 2 years, as political activist! I am trying now to achieve a balance in my appearing in facebook, and hope I can keep it for social purposes only, far enough from my political and professional interest.









No comments:

Post a Comment